Are disasters on the increase?
Yes, we’ve been seeing all kinds of disasters in apparently increasing frequency, unfortunately.
As a result people are taking a more proactive approach to surviving and recovering from these catastrophic events.
What can we do in the aftermath of disasters?
- People and Businesses can take free advantage of our online Service Request system.
- Take your smartphone with you when out and about and report infrastructure problems caused by the disaster
- Take a few photos, select the issue type by using our unique search for issues tool
- Add a comment if you wish
- Send your report
- Because We deliver each Service Request to the right person within the right Public Service Provider, you don’t need to know who to send it to!
- Once sent you can choose to be anonymous or add your email so that you can track the results (even if you leave your email address, the Service Provider will not see it unless you choose to disclose it)
How does PSR help?
- PSR is extremely useful for cleanup and remediation after unforeseen weather and other catastrophes.
- Also for more routine day-to-day requests and issue reports.
So why not try it out now? – It’s simple, click on the green “Make your Request” button on this page!
Download our App today
PSR is available as an Android or iPhone app, which means that if the power is still out, you can still report problems and request non-emergency help or advice.
Simply navigate to your favorite app store and search for “Public Service Request”
Our application covers all of North America so there is no struggling to figure out whom to try to contact. Let us do that hard work for you.