Report Cycling Related Issues Quickly and Simply Using Cycling 311
- In just three easy steps, use Cycling 311 to report related issues with Google maps location, details, and images, using your smartphone, laptop or tablet. Your anonymity is assured.
- PSR delivers the reported issues to the responsible person in the responsible agency so that corrections can be done more quickly.
- If you are accustomed to the type of Customer Service offered by, for example Amazon, you’ll be happy with the interaction process through to completion.
Easy, Secure, Confidential
- We eliminate the usual frustration and “black hole syndrome” associated with traditional approaches to Cycling related problem reporting.
- It doesn’t get any easier than using PSR!
- Bring instant attention to all those potholes and dangerous hazards often resulting from a tough winter.
No Annoying Advertizing or Marketing Emails
- PSR warrants that your email address will not be shared with either the responsible Transportation Agency or any other 3rd Party.
Does Reporting Make a Difference?
- Once the Agency responsible for problem roads is notified of an issue, service level timelines kick in, putting a strong onus on the Agency to respond, to ensure Public Safety and avoid expense liabilities.
- Many Agencies actively avoid making it easy for the Public to report Cycling related issues, to minimize their liability. Whereas proactive, progressive, accountable Agencies strongly encourage Public issue reporting.
- PSR provides this (free) facility to streamline reporting, enable progress/completion notifications and supply (free) tools for the Agencies to measure performance, outcomes and efficiencies.